The Xperia Z4 Tablet reveals this is one extremely slim body tablet measuring just 6.1 mm thick. Making the Xperia Z4 Tablet the world’s slimmest such a device running Google Android. Of course, as with its predecessors, its structure is resistant to the damaging effects of water and dust.
The tablet will be powered by a powerful 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor, which will be supported by 3 GB of RAM. There will also be two cameras and battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, which, according to Sony it has a long operating time on a single charge – including 17 hours of continuous video playback.
Technical Specifications of the Xperia Z4 Tablet
- Google’s Android operating system 5.0 Lollipop
- screen 10.1 “with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels
- 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB internal memory + microSD card reader
- 8.1 megapixels camera and front 5.1 megapixels
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- LTE (optional)
- 6000 mAh battery
- resistance to water and dust (IP65 and IP68)
- dimensions 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm
- Weight 393 g
The Xperia Z4 Tablet is now available in presale. Wi-Fi model was priced at $335. To officially get one in your hands the device will go on sale at the end of May.