As if it wasn’t confusing enough choosing which Apple Watch is right for you, Apple has also allowed customers to purchase additional bands for its watch. In total there are 6 types to chose from.
The six band types for Apple Watch include:
- The leather loop band ($149) has Italian leather with fold-over clasp system, with magnets inserted into the links.
- The classic buckle band ($149) sold in black leather comes equipped with stainless steel hardware fits the 38-millimeter and 42-millimeter cases.
- The milanese loop band ($149) made with stainless steel mesh plus works with a fold-over magnetic closure can fit the 38-millimeter and 42-millimeter cases.
- The modern buckle band ($249) has a stainless steel magnetic locking clasp sold in these colors: soft pink, brown, black, or midnight blue leather.
- The link bracelet band ($449) features stainless steel and comes with a double-button deployment clasp fits the smaller 38-millimeter version.