The 6 available bands for Apple Watch
As if it wasn’t confusing enough choosing which Apple Watch is right for you, Apple has also allowed customers to purchase additional bands for its watch. In total there are 6 types to chose from.
The six band types for Apple Watch include:
- The leather loop band ($149) has Italian leather with fold-over clasp system, with magnets inserted into the links.
- The classic buckle band ($149) sold in black leather comes equipped with stainless steel hardware fits the 38-millimeter and 42-millimeter cases.
- The milanese loop band ($149) made with stainless steel mesh plus works with a fold-over magnetic closure can fit the 38-millimeter and 42-millimeter cases.
- The modern buckle band ($249) has a stainless steel magnetic locking clasp sold in these colors: soft pink, brown, black, or midnight blue leather.
- The link bracelet band ($449) features stainless steel and comes with a double-button deployment clasp fits the smaller 38-millimeter version.