Sony Vaio Pro 13, gorgeous screen, very light
Sony looking for a place among the leaders of high-end notebooks that are committed to the thinness, design and battery life. The Sony Vaio Pro 13 is a proposal that launched in summer and, at the start of IFA began to make headlines, we are talking about a benchmark of the Japanese personal computers.
From the outset we should note a few features that stand out immediately: New incorporated Intel Haswell CPU, is the thinnest and lightest notebook with touch screen, comes with FullHD resolution and hard drive that promises good performance especially since it incorporates PCIe SSD technology.
Sony has managed to release a high end system match its brand. With several highlights, among which stands out is the weight of the equipment itself. Also features a spectacular display that is top quality and a price that could be considered tight, this is a very good choice for anyone looking for an ultrabook.
Sony Vaio Pro 13 Specs:
- Size: 12.8 to 17.2 mm high 322 mm wide
- Weight: 1.06 Kg with battery included
- 13.3-inch screen. IPS 1080p (1920 × 1080). Optional touch screen
- Intel i5-4200U (no i7 version)
- Hard Disk 128 GB SSD, expandable to 512
- Interfaces Two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, SD card slot, VGA adapter included
- 4GB RAM, expandable to 8
- The lightest in its class
- Notable battery life
- excellent screen
- Quality / Price
- Trackpad can only bees seen as “acceptable”
- Annoying preinstalled Antivirus trial
- Gets heated with high performance
An excellent ultrabook anyway.