If you are an avid photographer and is looking for a camera that can handle various lenses yet is more compact than a full body DSLR, the Sony Alpha 68 might just be the right camera for you.
Who is this camera geared for ?
- Well Sony would like to think its great for the demanding amateur photographer, thanks to its 8 interchangeable lens system.
- The 4D FOCUS system allows you to take advantage of its fast AF performance that makes shooting photos a breeze in any conditions, even in low light conditions such as EV-2.
- Has 79 autofocus detection points plus 15 cross points.
- A dedicated F2.8 AF sensor for low light scenarios.
- AF tracking at up to 8fps in continuous shooting.
- 24 megapixel APS-C Exmo.
- ISO from 100-25600 sensitivity range.
How much does the Sony Alpha A68 cost?
Expect to pay around the $3,000 range, which is pretty steep but worth it if you can afford it.
What are Sony Alpha A68 main features?
• 24 megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS image sensor
• AF tracking at up to 8fps continuous shooting
• 4D FOCUS technology with 79 AF points
• Full HD video / 50Mbps XAVC S format
• Wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range
• Translucent Mirror Technology
• BIONZ X image processing
• A-mount camera body
• 2.1-inch LCD monitor
• Extra top display panel
• Steady Shot Inside
• OLED Tru-Finder