Samsung is now one of those manufacturers that can boast of being looked as a reference in its sector and it is certain that its handsets have become an icon for many and the favorite when betting on Android. Their performance, especially for some of them, put them as models above the rest of the field and especially as a good option to compete with Apple(iPhone). But it is not all good news, its success and high demand are factors that do not play well for the price.
For many Samsung is one of those manufacturers with whom you can be sure off when you make a purchase. I say this because they offer quality, plus good benefits and that for many of us is why we chose a phone running android. This company offers a good selections of smartphones with serious enough ambitious, some as defendants as IBS and other less popular but still very solid, as is the S Plus.
- Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread
- Scorpion Processor Qualcomm Adreno 205 GPU to 1.4 GHz Snapdragon MSM8255T
- SuperAMOLED WVGA touch screen 4-inch, 800 x 480 pixels
- 8GB internal storage, expandable by microSD up to 32 GB
- Main back camera 5 megapixel with 4x digital zoom. Video playback supports the formats: MP4/DivX / Xvid / WMV / H.264 / H.263 player. Video recording at 30fps
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Ports: 3.5mm headset jack. USB 2.0
- Of 1,650 mA battery with autonomy of 12 hours talk time
- Size: 122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm
- 119 grams
Probably, the factors that play into this phone is the power of its processor and screen. The camera is not bad either, although it could have been improved on this point. And finally, there’s the battery issue. Do you consider that it could have been done better ?.