Phison now releases its PS3110 controller for SSDs, Quad Core and SATA 3
Phison Electronics Corporation has announced recently its latest creation, a controller for SSDs PS3110 SATA 3 with four cores.
They figure that this controller has a runaway performance and is dedicated not only for the high performance SSD market, but also includes a number of hardware and firmware features that make it an ideal choice for enterprise SSD solutions, by supporting up to 2 terabytes of capacity.
The parts that are included with this Phison PS3110 controller include a 32-bit quad-core, protection circuits, end-to-end and SmartECC technology to provide a higher level of error correction while supporting the latest generation of 1Ynm chip / 1Znm MLC and TLC NAND. This allows the PS3110 Phison controller to reach 540/530 MB / s read / write.
Following are the characteristics:
- Up to 2 Terabytes support
- 1Ynm and 1Znm SLC, MLC, TLC and support
- Ultra high performance
- Sequential Read: up to 550 MB / s
- Sequential Write: up to 530 MB / s
- Random 4K Read: up to 100,000 IOPS
- 4K Random Write: 90,000 IOPS up to
- Support Both commercial and Industrial grade Requirements
- AES-256, TCG OPAL 2.0 compliant (A10 derivative)
- S.M.A.R.T Phison support with SSD ToolBox