The popularity of the touch screen increased as the prices fell and the affordability of owning one is better than ever before. The Nokia C5-03 has made it a priority in terms of design and cost in order to meet the higher demand.
Designed with inspiration from the Symbian3, the C5-03 has materialized. The design is specifically targeted for the lower price bracket and we see that some specifications have been reduced.
1. Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
2. Tri-band 3G with 10.2 Mbps HSDPA and 2 Mbps HSUPA support
3. 3.2 inch 16M-color TFT LCD resistive touchscreen (640 x 360) pixel resolution
4. 5 megapixel fixed-focus camera, VGA video, 15fps recording, geotagging
5. Symbian S60 OS
6. 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB RAM
7. WiFi 802.11 b/g, UpnP
8. GPS receiver with A-GPS support, free lifetime voice guided navigation:
9. free city guides and traffic information.
10. Digital compass
11. 40MB on-board storage, microSD expands up to 16GB, 2GB card included
12. Built in accelerometer
13. Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
14. Stereo FM Radio with RDS
15. micro USB port (charging)
16. Flash and Java support in the web browser
17. Stereo Bluetooth 2.0
18. Very good audio quality and Voice commands
As you can see the Nokia C5-03 has a number of great features, but it is not without a few disadvantages, namely the camera is fixed-focus and doesn’t have a flash nor shutter key or lens protection. If you are thinking of using this phone as a tool in your business, be aware that there is no facility for viewing pdf files and you cannot edit office documents without paying for an upgrade.
The Nokia C5-03 is great for the environmentalists. It is very eco-friendly with 80% of the phone and half of the packing being recyclable. This phone is due to be launched this month and the costing is mid range.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia c5 rate
- nokia price rate
- motherboard nokia c5-03 price
- nokia c5 price rate