Micro Star International (MSI) announced the launch of the first 27-inch AIO (All-in-one or all in one) computer intended for Gaming. Its name is MSI AG2712, and as mentioned has a 27-inch screen with an entire high-end system inside.
The AG2712 has an portable Intel i7 core quad core range, and is equipped with a NVIDIA GTX670MX with 3GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. The 27-inch display features anti-glare technology, but also has a HDMI port MSI Instant Display technology, which allows it to be used as an independent monitor to connect to game consoles like XBOX or PlayStation.
The total consumption of only 180W, small enough to be a computer intended for Gaming and also as a 27 inch Full HD monitor. Continuing from the series it is equipped with 4Gb DDR3-1333Mhz RAM, but allows the installation of up to 16GB of RAM. It also includes a mechanical 1Tb 2.5 inches HDD, but can be installed in its place a 128Gb SSD.
In terms of connectivity, in addition to Wifi 802.11 b / g / n and RJ45 Ethernet port and HDMI port already mentioned, has a 3 in 1 card reader, mini jacks for headphones and microphone, two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0.
- Windows 8
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Edge-to-edge Frameless Screen
- 10-point Projected Capacitive Touch Technology (optional)
- 27-inch with Full HD 1080p resolution
- Anti-glare display makes viewing a display more pleasant for gamer, and reduces eyestrain.(optional)
- MSI Military Class II
- Top-of-the-line NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670MX 3GB GDDR5 Graphics with NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology
- Built in SSD, brings quicker program loading, smoother application performance.(optional)
- True Studio Audio Experience with THX® TruStudio Pro™
- MSI Instant Display Technology (HDMI-in) supports All-in-One PC as external monitor
- Features MSI Super Charger technology for fast and power-off charging