If you are looking on building a gaming PC the Kingston Technology Division has created the HyperX Fury oriented for high end-performance Gaming, the first product line offers automatic overclocking with Plug and Play designed for Intel Haswell-E processors and Intel X99 chipsets. Likewise, it has also announced the expansion of the HyperX Predator DDR4 kits with a 32 and 64 GB offerings.
The HyperX Fury DDR4 range is available in speeds of 2133 Mhz , 2400 Mhz and 2666 Mhz and the kits range from 8 to 64 GB capacity. They are optimized for Intel processors with 6 and 8 cores under the Intel X99 platform, and thanks to its asymmetrical design offers low operating voltage (1.2V) generating very little heat, making them ideal for overclocking.
In addition to launching the new line of HyperX Fury DDR4 memory, Kingston extended the family of its high-end HyperX Predator kits with larger capacities, now adding 32 and 64 GB in different variants of 4 and 8 memory modules. This HyperX Predator range is available in frequencies up to 3000 MHz.
Features and specifications of the HyperX FURY DDR4 :
- Automatic Overclocking: simply installing memory can achieve higher speed and greater capacity without adjusting the BIOS
- Capacity: 8GB kits, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB
- Speed ??frequency: 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2666 MHz
- Latency: CAS-CL15 CL14
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 85 ° C
- Storage temperature: -55 ° C to 100 ° C