How to Jailbreak iOS9 devices from OSX
The latest Pangu Jailbreak is now available for iOS 9.0, 9.01 and 9.0.2 and if you’re on a Mac you may want to follow this tutorial.
- To jailbreak iOS 9 devices from OSX you need Parallels Desktop,you can download a free trial from here.
- Next what you need to do is download a trial version of Windows, in this case you can download a free trial of Windows 10 Enterprise from here.
- Once you have downloaded Parallels Desktop and the Windows 10 ISO we need to open the application and head to Archive -> New -> Select the Windows 10 ISO. The steps on installing Windows 10 is rather simple, just follow the on screen instructions.
- Once Windows 10 is done installing it takes less than 30 minutes, open the Windows 10 image from Parallels desktop.
- In Windows use your favourite browser and download the latest version of Pangu to jailbreak our devices. Follow the Pangu instructions.
Note that you can only Jailbreak devices that iOS 9 can be installed on.