Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 Review
The Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 Motherboard is designed for gaming in mind, it comes in a an ATX size and based on the Intel Z97 chipset, works with Socket 1150 CPU’s and supports up to 32 GB of DDR3 dual channel memory.
For external connections it has an integrated sound card, the ALC1150, Gigabit LAN and output to monitors via HDMI, DVI, D-Sub.
The Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 makes us of high quality capacitors, inside the GIGABYTE G1 gaming boards you will find high-quality Japanese capacitors, and Nichicon solutions designed specifically for audio.
While gaming you will get crystal clear sound with high realism. Just what professional players are looking for.
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 Specs
- Slot Type Socket: 1150
- Processor type: Intel Celeron, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core 7, Intel Pentium
- Standard: ATX
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Chipset Type: Intel Z97
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Max. Memory: 32GB
- Good to overlock.
- Has a robust power supply (8 phase, digital), good performance and a good audio system (built-in headphone amplifier!).
- Good value for money ratio.
- UEFI bios
- Memory slots too close to the CPU heatsink