Nvidia has released its beta 304.48 drivers. Highlights some performance enhancements and bug fixes.
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% on Dragon Age II
- Call of Pripyat: Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
- Up to 60% in the Total War: Shogun 2 (which had a performance problem)
GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% on Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
Nvidia does not mention the performance on other cards.
The company also says it has corrected several serious bugs, like that famous flashing caused by Vsync with the new GeForce 600, another was a glitch that made ??some factory overclocked cards to not have the expected settings, and a third a problem that caused poor performance in Total War 2: Shogun, hence the huge increase of 60% in the new beta drivers.
Besides that, the Nvidia control panel should now allow users to enable ambient occlusion in Star Wars: The Old Republic and multi-sampling anti-aliasing in Diablo III, LA Noire, Rayman Origins and The Secret World. Nvidia has added SLI and 3D Vision profiles for a lot of games and titles that have not yet been released, as Borderlands 2.
For the time being we do not recommend installing the beta version, but for those interested in this version: you may Download it.
All the details you can see them here in the official GeForce site.