In late November we where told that Creative had launched the second version of its famous Gaming Tactic3D Rage Gaming headphones, now with support for proprietary Scout Creative Mode technology that lets you create an immersive environment to know from which direction the enemies are close in games. This is the new Creative Tactic3D Rage V2.0.
This new version of Rage Tactic3D naturally has all the technologies and features of the previous version, among which are the technologies of sound and voice via SBX Pro Studio, speakers of 50 mm in diameter and a detachable microphone active system noise cancellation. They are now available in stores in two versions, the USB one in the Creative Store is priced at about $99 dollars (in stores is always less), and other wireless version costs about $150. Both versions are certified to run on PC, Mac and PlayStation 4.
The Creative headphone provides enhanced sound that provides excellent results in the last version, and no doubt they have achieved improvements. They are not the best headphones brand, but also keep in mind its $99 price tag on its website, which means that we can see them for about $80 in online stores.
The Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage V2.0 plus provide excellent sound quality, especially in music and games, where titles like Battlefield 4 use surround sound to enhance gameplay.
- Excellent build quality, very solid headphones while pretty light.
- Very comfortable during the first hours of use.
- Very good sound quality in music and games.
- Detachable microphone.
- Compatible with PC, Mac and PS4.
- Two models, wireless and USB.
- After several hours of use become burdensome because of the synthetic skin, no airflow to ears.
- In movies you must deactivate the surround sound hand or becomes chaotic.
- Some problems in voice communication programs.
Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 SPECIFICATIONS
- Audio Drivers 50mm FullSpectrum
- Headset Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Headset Battery Life Up To 16 Hours
- Audio Technologies SBX Pro Studio
- Interface Wireless