Acer Aspire Switch 10 Review
Acer Aspire Switch 10 is a notebook with a detachable keyboard and also works as a tablet. Aspire Switch 10 is equipped with an Intel Atom processor which ensures long battery operation and performance for everyday tasks. It has a Full HD screen that provides high image detail.
- Work without delay provide the quad-core Intel® Atom ™ Z3735F
- Laptop and a 10-inch tablet in one, thanks to the detachable keyboard for improved portability
- Good space for programs, movies, photos, games, and music files thanks to its 500 GB HDD and 32GB eMMC
- High detail and readability thanks to its Full HD Touch Screen 10.1 “LED-backlit display
- Vivid and saturated colors of the image due to the IPS display
- Work longer without recharging the battery due to robust battery that lasts up to 8 hours
- If you must there is Windows 8.1
Not so good:
- Don’t expect gaming
- No SSD option
- Tablet feels heavy
- Entry level processor
Switch between four modes
Acer Aspire Switch 10 provides four modes of use – notebook, tablet, screen and multimedia mode.
Notebook mode – a full-fledged notebook PC with a full-sized keyboard and touchpad provides writing comfort and performance.
Tablet mode – the tablet for web browsing, watching movies and high-speed to all functions.
Screen Mode – Screen for business presentations or viewing pictures with your friends.
Multimedia mode – ideal for watching movies in a limited space, eg. on the plane or at a café table.